Changes in your skin are inevitable as you grow older. Lines and wrinkles form as your skin become less elastic and you lose volume in your face. Fortunately, injectable dermal fillers can help you look younger! Available from dermatologist Dr. Gerald Newman's offices in Annapolis and Towson, MD, dermal fillers can rejuvenate your look and have you feeling great about yourself!
Youthful-looking skin in minutes
Not that long ago, plastic surgery was the only way to improve your appearance. Although surgery was (and still is) effective, it does involve a somewhat lengthy recovery period. Today, however, dermal fillers can transform your look in no time!
Injectable fillers are made of substances that are naturally found in your body, such as hyaluronic acid or calcium-based microspheres. Depending on the number of areas to be treated, your treatment may take as little as five minutes or as long as an hour.
Fillers offer impressive benefits
Depending on the type, dermal fillers can be used to:
- Soften the appearance of folds, lines, and wrinkles
- Smooth crow's feet
- Lift the corners of your mouth and decrease vertical lines around the lips
- Improve facial contours
- Firm your jowls
- Make undereye areas less puffy
- Add volume to your lips and cheeks
- Decrease the prominence of nasolabial fold lines (the lines extending from your nose to your mouth on either side of your face)
- Fill in acne scars and other shallow scars
- Minimize marionette lines that extend downward from the corners of your mouth
How long do dermal fillers last?
Fillers generally last 6 to 12 months, although scheduling regular follow-up treatments will help you maintain your youthful appearance.
Interested? Give us a call!
Restore your youthful appearance with dermal fillers! Schedule an appointment with Dermatology and Dermatologic Surgery Associates of Annapolis and Bayside Laser and Skin Care Associates by calling (410) 224-8001 for the Annapolis, MD, office or (410) 337-2770 for the Towson office.